Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP), acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you write a post, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allowanythird party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsibleforthe content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third-party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) for inclusion on our Website, you grant Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog post.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP)’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP)’ reasonable opinion, violates any Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP)’ sole discretion. Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid unless they fall under our refund policy.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as subscriptions or paid downloads are available on the Website (any such services, a “Purchase”). By selecting a Purchase, you agree to pay Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) the fees indicated for that product. Payments will be charged immediately and only be refundable under our refund policy.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which GTPfashion.com links, and that link to GTPfashion.com. Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a website or webpage, Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of those websites and webpages.
- Changes. Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) may also, in the future, offer new services and/or products through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is.” Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP), or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP), its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP), or by the posting by Tex Styles Ghana Limited (GTP) of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Ghana.